Do you love the idea of helping to grow a startup from the ground up? Are you excited to take on the diverse set of responsibilities in a growing startup, from supporting the CEO and executive team, to helping coordinate the candidate experience for new talent, to overseeing our office space?
Reporting directly to the CEO, the EA/Office Manager will support the CEO with calendaring, customer and investor relations. This role will support the rest of the leadership team with travel coordination, provide coordination support and an amazing candidate experience for onsite candidates, and oversee our office space. An essential member of the start-up, the Executive Assistant will partner with the Heads of Strategy, Business Operations, and Talent Acquisition. They will anticipate needs, clear obstacles, and identify opportunities to take ownership of tasks and projects.
Collaborative Robotics is a team of innovators and builders redefining the future of human-robot interaction. We are working to realize a world where robots are a trusted extension of your surroundings. They work, adapt, and react around you. Not the other way around.
About the role:
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the CEO’s schedule is accurate, followed, and approve all requests for CEO’s time
- Provide travel support for the Heads of Strategy, Business Operations, and Talent Acquisition as requested
- Perform candidate interview scheduling and a great candidate experience for full-loop interviews
- Host candidates during their onsite interviews
- Coordinate new hire onboarding and orientation schedules
- Coordinate company-wide events and activities
- Manage office-related purchasing, shipping/receiving, supplies, and office mail
- Create and maintain facility standards for shared equipment including conference rooms, gender neutral restrooms, vehicles, etc.; occasionally author basic facilities policies.
- Processes invoices and reconciles procurement card expenses
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive materials and information in printed, electronic, or verbal form
- This is an in-office role requiring in-office presence in our Santa Clara office at least 3 days per week and sometimes all week, depending on candidate availability and office management needs
- Partner with the CEO to develop a rhythm to the business around key meetings
- Develop the looking-forward travel schedule for the executive team and align with the company meeting cadence
- Help to build Collaborative Robotics unique culture and design events and activities to reinforce that culture and camaraderie
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to define and execute on the ideal candidate experience and new hire onboarding experience
- Envision ways to use our unique space to reinforce our culture and values for candidates and employee
We're hiring in our San Francisco Bay Area, California office onsite. Schedule: Full Time, 8:30am-5pm.
- Five years in an advanced executive assistant position at the senior management level
- Able to take initiative with minimal direction
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment when making decisions within the framework of corporate policy, seeking consultation as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to work with internal and external individuals at all levels
- Experience working in a fast paced work environment with the ability to multitask and perform efficiently; self-starter
- Attention to detail and follow-through in executing administrative responsibilities
- Project management, process design, or related skills
- Ability to build relationships and work in a team environment
- High level of professionalism and discretion
- Proactive, thoughtful approach to problem solving
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Experience with heavy calendar management
- Capable of comprehending, prioritizing, and executing multiple initiatives while achieving the desired outcome on time
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and dynamic start-up environment as part of a small team
- Willing to occasionally travel
- Bachelor's degree
- Extensive experience providing senior level administrative support to executives with proven aptitude to manage numerous confidential documents and issues on behalf of an executive
- Expert proficiency working with Google Suite, PowerPoint, Adobe, CCMS, PeopleSoft 9.2, etc.
- Advanced skills with CRM and databases
Collaborative Robotics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Collaborative Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.